Lead times may vary. You can contact us via our live chat, request a quote form, phone or email.
Please fill out the following downloadable questionnaire before enquiring: CIP Questionnaire
CIP PH Skid Mounted Units
Hygiene is an essential part of the processes of the food processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical industries as a correct cleaning of all the elements is required (tanks, pipes, pumps, etc.). In addition, the last sterilisation stage is commonly required in the pharmaceutical industry. We offer automated CIP/SIP units correctly selected and customised to guarantee a controlled cleaning and/or sterilisation and an optimum efficiency without having to disassemble the process plants.
The parameters of temperature, speed/pressure, chemical concentration and exposure time are accurately controlled by a system that can be configured with multiple options in order to provide the cleaning and sterilisation parameters and to do it in a reliable, repetitive and verifiable manner.
The sterilisation in place of the process plants is usually carried out with steam supplied by a clean steam generator though a chemical sterilisation is also possible. A complete SIP as well as CIP circle is monitored by a PLC unit that controls every stage of the process.
Design and features
Portable CIP design
It consists of the following elements:
– Two AISI 316 tanks, jacketed, of 250L for the preparation of cleaning solutions.
– Electric heaters inside the tank.
– Peristaltic, piston or membrane pumps for dosing of concentrates.
– 4kW Hyginox SE impulsion pump.
– AISI 316 collectors with pneumatic butterfly valves with C-TOP.
– AISI 304 frame with wheels.
– Return filter.
– Temperature control inside the tanks and conductivity control in the return line.
– Level control in the tanks.
– Flow control in the return line.
– Pressure gauge at the pump impulsion.
– 6″ touch screen control.
– PLC Siemens system control.
– 5 programmes: preparation, short tank cleaning, short line cleaning, tank long cleaning and long line cleaning. Manual valve activation. Plant state displaying. Change of parameters.
– Tested and verified in our test house.
Parts in contact with the media: AISI 316L
Other parts: AISI 304
Insulation: rock wool
Gaskets (valves, pumps, connections): EPDM according to FDA
Re-circulation inside the tanks by means of a pump.
Additional tank for disinfectant or inline dosing.
Handshakes between the CIP control panel and other control systems of the plant.
Valves without feed back.
Use of double seat or single seat valves instead of the butterfly valves.
Tubular heat exchange
Other tank configurations (2 simultaneous lines, bigger volumes…).
Logging of the operating data.
Fixed plants due to size.