Scroll down for pricing or click buy now —>
- BS4825 Imperial sizes from 1/2″ through to 12″
- Less common BS4825 5 1/2″, 6″ 5/8″ & 8 5/8″ sizes stocked.
- DIN32676 metric sizes from DN10 through to DN300
- NB sizes in Schedule 10 & Schedule 40.
- EPDM as standard.
- Silicone, Viton, PTFE, PTFE Envelope and Metal Detectable options.
- Mesh filter gaskets from stock.
- Manufactured in multiple standards for hygienic applications.
- Seal is intended for use as part of the Clamp Union
Click here to view the, Seal Performance Chart.
The Clamp Union is a British standard union to BS4825 and comprises of 3 parts.
- Heavy Duty Clamp 304
- Machined Ferrule 316
- Hygienic Rubber Seal (EPDM as standard)
All wetted parts are grade 316 stainless steel whilst the Clamp is 304. High pressure Clamps are available as an alternative.
Clamp fittings are available in Imperial, Metric & NB sizes from stock.
Joint rings are available in Viton, PTFE & PTFE Envelope with a Metal Detectable option.
Clamp fittings are considered to be the cleanest Hygienic Unions and are quick to assemble making them a popular choice.
All parts are available individually.