Scroll down for pricing or click buy now —>
Pipeline Products Ltd are the official UK and Southern Ireland distributors for CSE Valve products.
Used commonly in food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical production, diaphragm valves can be used for low or high pressure applications by ensuring no pathways to the outside environment. This makes them suitable for aseptic use. This product is available with a range of custom fitted end connections. You can contact us via our live chat, request a quote form, phone or email.
Manual or actuated with a straight through flow path, available in grade 316 with a polished finished.
- Multiple connections from stock – Plain End, Clamp, RJT.
- Custom connections made to order
- EPDM & PTFE Diaphragm
- Diaphragm Temp: -10c ° to 150c °
- Max pressure: 10 bar
- D12 WC Manufactured to 3A standard.
- Cast Stainless Steel 316L Body & Bonnet, Plastic Handle.
- EPDM & PTFE Diaphragm (-10°c to 150°c work temp)
- ID Ra<0.5µm / OD sand blasted.
- 10 bar max working pressure.