Scroll down for pricing or click buy now —>
- Stainless Steel Box Section is supplied in 6 metre lengths
- Unit price is per metre
- This product is available with a range of custom fitted end connections. You can contact us via our live chat, request a quote form, phone or email
Hygienic Tube EN10357 is the standard Tube used for processing in the Food, Dairy, Brewery & Beverage industries.
- Sizes from 1/2″ to 254mm
- Available in grades 316L & 304L
- Dull polished externally 180 to 240 grit (option for descaled)
- Descaled internally
- Bead rolled to create a smooth internal finish
- Crack and crevice free – no bug traps
- 6 metre lengths
Pipeline Products offer dairy tube in bead rolled condition in grade 316 & 304 stainless steel. All our tube comes with a dull polished external finish and a descaled internal finish as standard. Available un-annealed as standard our tube is manufactured to EN10357 and is available with full 3.1b mechanical and chemical test certificates.
Sizes range from ½” – 254mm with a wall thickness of 1.5mm up to 4” and 2mm for 4” and above, on request we can supply grade 304 stainless steel in a variety of finishes. Our tube is brought in straight from the mill so you know you will be getting the most competitive prices usually available for next day delivery.
- EN 1.4404 / AISI 316L
- Cold rolled
- Tolerances to EN10357
- Certificates to EN10204 3.1