- (Ring Joint Type) Spanner.
- Cast Aluminium as standard.
- Stainless Steel available from stock.
- Manufactured for hygienic applications.
- RJT Spanner is used when assembling an RJT Female connection.
RJT is a British standard union to BS4825 and comprises of 4 parts.
- Hexagon Nut 304
- Pressed or Machined Liner 316
- Weld Male 316
- Hygienic Rubber Seal (Nitrile as standard)
All wetted parts are grade 316 stainless steel whilst the nut is 304.
Joint rings are also available in EPDM, Viton and PTFE. Alongside our weld range of RJT we keep an extensive range of Expand Fittings from 1” – 4”.
RJT Metal detectable seal options available from stock.
RJT is a very forgiving union and is easy to install. it is well suited to applications that require regular dismantling.