Hygienic Bends are supplied as standard with a 1.5 x Diameter centre line radius (R = 1.5 x d)
The standard bend is an ideal solution for pipework routing and is a cost effective option for transporting the majority of products.
To complement our range of standard bends we also supply ‘special radius’ bends:
- 1D Bend (R = 1 x d)
- 90° bend with a radius of 1 x the tube diameter – Tighter radius bend than ISO & BS bends.
- 2D Bend (R = 2 x d)
- 90° bend with a radius of 2 x the tube diameter – Longer radius bend than ISO.
- 3D Bend (R = 3 x d)
- 90° bend with a radius of 3 x the tube diameter – Long sweeping bend.
- 5D Bend (R = 5 x d)
- 90° bend with a radius of 5 x the tube diameter – Very long sweeping bend.
- 180 degree return bends
- Bent in one piece – no weld internally.
These options allow pipework to be routed in many different ways making hard to reach areas easily accessible.
Alternatively you may find a product which needs to be handled more delicately flows better with a different radius bend, whatever the application these bends make a difference.
For pipework jacketing ask our sales team to match the bends you need.