CIP Automatic Static System
Hygiene is such a vital factor during food processing that it should be considered as one of the production process steps. Incorrect cleaning in the food industry can lead to the loss of an entire day’s production and directly affect the end product’s quality. This is why, when thinking about medium and large facilities that require a fully automatic cleaning process, INOXPA designed a range of static frame-mounted CIP systems to help to clean plants, eliminate impurities, and reduce bacteria levels.
There is a version that cleans one line and another that simultaneously cleans two lines.
Design and features
– There are 3 parts to this CIP equipment range:
· A base frame with different components
· Tanks for water and chemical products
· Pipes and connections between the tanks and the base frame
– Customers can opt to purchase tanks or have them supplied. INOXPA will supply the drawings should a customer purchase the tanks.
– Customers can fit the pipes and connections between the tanks and the base frame or receive pre-connected equipment. INOXPA will supply the pipe and connection schemes should a customer carry out the work.
– 4 different models (10, 15, 20, and 25 m³/h).
– The possibility of 1 or 2 lines for each model.
– The base frame comprises the following elements:
· HCP pump(s)
· Tubular exchanger(s)
· Single seat multiway valves with a C-TOP+ control unit
· Steam control valve(s)
· Return filter(s)
· Temperature probe(s) at the pump outlet
· Electromagnetic flow meter(s)
· Conductivity meter(s) in the return line/s
· Flow detector(s) in the return line/s
· Stainless steel electric panel with Siemens PLC (S/7), a 9”/12” touchscreen, and
variable-frequency drive(s) for pump(s)
Tanks for chemical product AISI 316L
Tanks for water AISI 304
Tank insulation Mineral wool
Piping and components in contact with the product AISI 316
Other parts AISI 304
Gaskets in contact with the product EPDM
Pressure gauge(s) in the impulsion line(s).
Disinfection cycle, through in-line product dosing.
Recirculation in the product tank using the Estampinox pump and conductivity control.
CIP return pump(s).
Allen-Bradley Compact Logix PLC and Rockwell display.
Communication systems between the CIP and other plant panels.
Operating parameters record.