Scroll down for pricing or click buy now —>
RJT Reducing Cones
- (Ring Joint Type) Concentric or Eccentric reducing cones fitted with various RJT connections
- Grade 316 Stainless Steel (excluding Nuts)
- Dull polished external finish
- Connections are hygienically welded and finished
- Manufactured from BS4825 parts for hygienic applications
- Generally made to order, available in 7 – 10 days
- Multiple combinations to suit any application
RJT is a British standard union to BS4825 and comprises of 4 parts.
- Hexagon Nut 304
- Pressed or Machined Liner 316
- Weld Male 316
- Hygienic Rubber Seal (Nitrile as standard)
All wetted parts are grade 316 stainless steel whilst the nut is 304.
Joint rings are also available in EPDM, Viton and PTFE. Alongside our weld range of RJT we keep an extensive range of Expand Fittings from 1” – 4”.
RJT Metal detectable seal options available from stock.
RJT is a very forgiving union and is easy to install. It is well suited to applications that require regular dismantling.