Scroll down for pricing or click buy now —>
RJT Liner (Weld, Expand, Machined and Reducing)
- (Ring Joint Type) Weld Liner, Expand Liner, Machined Liner and Reducing Liner.
- Pressed Liner supplied as standard
- Machined Liner available for a more secure and crevice free coupling
- Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Manufactured to BS4825 for hygienic applications.
- Liner is intended for use as part of an RJT union.
RJT is a British standard union to BS4825 and comprises of 4 parts.
- Hexagon Nut 304
- Pressed or Machined Liner 316
- Weld Male 316
- Hygienic Rubber Seal (Nitrile as standard)
All wetted parts are grade 316 stainless steel whilst the nut is 304.
Joint rings are also available in EPDM, Viton and PTFE. Alongside our weld range of RJT we keep an extensive range of Expand Fittings from 1” – 4”.
RJT Metal detectable seal options available from stock.
RJT is a very forgiving union and is easy to install. It is well suited to applications that require regular dismantling.